The inaugural Tradewinds survey explored the opinions of 556 carriers and forwarders globally. It reveals that:
- Demand is stabilising, but margins are set to remain depressed
- Pharma is expected to be the highest growth commodity over the next three years
- Four other commodity categories also show impressive potential
- Asia is expected to remain the highest growth import and export point
- Emirates SkyCargo is tipped by freight forwarders for above average success over the next six months
See the full detail and find further insights in the Tradewinds Q2 2012 report.