Big Data is a revolutionary force. Uncovering hidden insights into customer behaviour will reveal opportunities and boost sales. Big Data could also herald an era where marketing is firmly centre stage in the Boardroom. This report from Circle and dnx explores the trend.
- What exactly is meant by Big Data?
- How many marketers are using Big Data and in what ways?
- Who ‘owns’ Big Data – marketers, IT or another function?
- How can the barriers to using Big Data be overcome?
- Will Big Data promote marketing to the Boardroom without exception?