Double dip recession. Greek bond defaults. Spanish bailout. We’re clearly not quite out of the ‘Great Recession’ quite yet.
But we B2B marketers have always been an optimistic bunch.
The latest B2B Barometer survey explored the opinions of 128 B2B marketing professionals collectively controlling budgets of £29.1 million. It reveals that the majority of B2B marketers see happier times ahead:
- 80% are confident in their organisation’s business prospects for the coming 12 months
- One half (49%) of client-side marketers report that their budget for the next 12 months is set to increase when compared to the previous 12 months. Only one quarter (28%) expect budgets to decline
Read more in the report which reveals the ‘state of the nation’ in full and this wave has a special focus on content marketing:
- How widely used is content marketing?
- What goals do B2B marketers hope to achieve through content marketing?
- What content marketing techniques are being used and with what success?
Get stuck into the full report – B2B Barometer Q1 2012: Full report
Download slide deck – B2B Barometer Q1 2012: Slide Deck